2016 Annual Meeting Reminders
Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Annual Meeting is on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 and begins at 6:30 PM. It will be held at The Eagles, 456 Litchfield Street, Leominster, MA 01453 in the main meeting hall. All Unit Owners are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Only legal Unit Owners, as appearing in the Unit Deed, will be able to attend. No one else will be able to attend, this includes, but is not limited to: spouses, partners, significant others, etc.
- No distribution or display of any political materials, nor any campaigning, inside or outside of the meeting location
- Meeting Guidelines
- Meetings are facilitated by the Board of Trustees
- Be respectful
- One person speaks at a time; no side conversations
- There will be no recording (audio or video) of the meeting
- Please bring your own pen
- Please bring your own paper to write notes, if you choose to
All participants will have to sign in before entering the Annual Meeting of Liberty Commons Condominium Trust.
If there is no quorum, Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Annual Meeting will be promptly adjourned and an Informational Meeting will commence for those who wish to participate.