Meeting Reminder: Next Meeting — September 30, 2015
Liberty Commons’ next Board of Trustees and Unit Owners Meeting will be on Wednesday, September 30, 2015, beginning at 6:30 PM1 at The Eagles2, located at at 456 Litchfield Street in Leominster, Massachusetts. All Unit Owners are welcome and encouraged to participate.
The agenda is as follows:
- Winter Common Area Damages Master Insurance Policy Claim
- Common Area Ice Melt Systems
- Compliance Efforts
- Other updates…
- Common Area Water Meters and Faucets ($$$$)
- Unit Rentals
- Common Area Crawl Space Inspections and Preventative Maintenance
- Inspection and Preventative Maintenance Procedures and Schedule
- Proposed Design Change
- Concrete Walks and Patios Inspections and Maintenance
- Recycling Committee
- Budget Committee
- Erosion Control
- Erosion behind Building 5 (41-71 Berrington Road)
- Erosion in front of Building 1 – Pod 1.2 (Units 10-12)
- Erosion in front of Building 11 – Pod 11.2 (Units 167-169)
- Election Meeting — Wednesday, November 11, 2015 @ 6:30 PM
- Interested Candidates — Submit Bio and Statement of Interest
- Quorum Requirements — More than 50% of Unit Owner Percentage
- Meeting Notice and Proxies — In accordance with Declaration of Trust and Bylaws
Unit Owner’s Forum
Again, we welcome and encourage all Unit Owners to participate in our community. We have a lot of challenges and opportunities ahead of us. However, with the expertise of Unit Owners, working together, we can overcome these challenges and turn them into successes, and thrive as a community moving forward. We’ll need to invest to secure financial security in the future. With the positive changes that Liberty Commons’ Board of Trustees have already made, we’re moving down a different and better path. Liberty Commons’ Board of Trustees are focused on results, and are partnering with those individuals and entities who have our success as their primary goal. Our success is their success.
1 Even if you can’t make it promptly at 6:30 PM, please stop by and participate.
2 This is the venue where Liberty Commons’ residents vote in elections.
3 Those that abide by the Meeting Guidelines are welcome to participate. Those who are not able to positively contribute will be asked to leave.
4 If someone did not hear something and/or needs clarification on something that was said, then please wait to be recognized by the Board of Trustees.