End One Bedroom Garden
Type 2 units are end garden style one bedroom with approximately 807 net square feet of area all located on the ground floor. The units consist of a master bedroom with closet, living room, dining room, bathroom, and kitchen. Each Type 2 is Unit equipped with washer, dryer, refrigerator, garbage disposer, microwave oven and air conditioner. Each Unit also has a separately metered electrical, gas, water and sewer service, a self-contained gas-fired heating system and gas-fired hot water tank, and its own mechanical closet located at the rear of the Unit.
The recorded square footage for Unit Type 2s range from 774-802± square feet. The median square footage for this Unit Type is 792± sq. ft.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Sanitary Code sets the maximum occupancy of not more than 3 human beings (of all ages).
- Units 18, 23, 102, 153 were originally Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) handicapped compliant units at the time of their construction.
- The ownership percentage interest of this Unit is: 0.6850
- The maximum number of vehicles per Unit is not more than two vehicles, as set in the Master Deed, the original and each subsequent Unit Deed, the Declaration of Trust and Bylaws, the Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, and all other governing documents both current and future.
- The Unit Owner(s), their guests, visitors, tenants, and/ or any other individuals are subject the obligations and restrictions set forth in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ General Laws Chapter 183A, the Master Deed, the Declaration of Trust and Bylaws, the Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, all other governing documents both current and future, and all Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, or similar requirements and obligations.
- There are nineteen Unit Type 2s in the development.
- Unit Type 4 – Two Bedroom Townhouse (End) sits above of this Unit.
|Bldg||Pod||Address||Sq. Ft.||Handicapped Accessible|
|1||1.1||2 Gates Crossing||775 1||No|
|1||1.2||16 Gates Crossing||778 1||No|
|2||2.1||18 Gates Crossing||775 1||Yes|
|2||2.2||32 Gates Crossing||774 1||No|
|3||3.1||23 Berrington Road||802||Yes|
|3||3.3||1 Berrington Road||802||No|
|4||4.1||39 Berrington Road||791||No|
|4||4.2||25 Berrington Road||797||No|
|5||5.4||41 Berrington Road||790||No|
|6||6.1||103 Berrington Road||791||No|
|7||7.1||80 Berrington Road||793||No|
|7||7.3||102 Berrington Road||793||Yes|
|8||8.1||119 Berrington Road||791||No|
|8||8.2||105 Berrington Road||792||No|
|9||9.1||151 Berrington Road||793||No|
|9||9.4||121 Berrington Road||792||No|
|10||10.3||174 Berrington Road||792||No|
|11||11.1||183 Berrington Road||792||No|
|11||11.4||153 Berrington Road||794||Yes|
1 There are some slight design differences in the Gates Crossing Buildings and Units, that equates to differences in the square footage of these Units. These were the first two Buildings constructed and obviously the development made some design changes on the remaining nine Buildings at Liberty Commons located on Berrington Road.
Other useful reference information: