Tree Removal Will Continue Tomorrow
The tree removal service that Liberty Commons’ Board of Trustees selected, will be continuing and completing their work tomorrow, Tuesday, September 12, 2017. All vehicles must be moved before 7:00 AM EST in the following areas:
- The parking lot at Gates Crossing
- The parking spaces in front of Unit 18 and Unit 20
- The parking spaces from Unit 153 west to the dumpster enclosure
- The parking spaces from Unit 105 north to the dumpster enclosure
- The parking spaces on the side of Unit 102 north to the landscape island
The tree removal crew will be working behind Building 11 (153-183 Berrington Road) and Building 1 (2-16 Gates Crossing) and people should not venture out in back of these buildings nor go out on the decks or patios while work is being performed.
Everyone’s cooperation is required to ensure everyone’s safety and for the efficient removal of the remaining trees, so there are no additional costs to Unit Owners.