Inside One Bedroom Garden
Type 1 units are inside garden style one bedroom with approximately 708 net square feet of area all located on the ground floor. The units consist of a master bedroom with closet, living room, dining room, bathroom, and kitchen. Each Type 1 is Unit equipped with washer, dryer, refrigerator, garbage disposer, microwave oven and air conditioner. Each Unit also has a separately metered electrical, gas, water and sewer service, a self-contained gas-fired heating system and gas-fired hot water tank, and its own mechanical closet located at the rear of the Unit.
The recorded square footage for Unit Type 1s range from 755-845± square feet. The median square footage for this Unit Type is 838± sq. ft.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Sanitary Code sets the maximum occupancy of not more than 2 human beings (of all ages).
- Some realtors like to misrepresent this unit to potential buyers and/ or tenants as a two bedroom or two bedroom with one being a “walk-through bedroom” unit. It is not a two bedroom unit.
- None of these units are Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) handicapped compliant units.
- The ownership percentage interest of this Unit is: 0.6850
- The maximum number of vehicles per Unit is not more than two vehicles, as set in the Master Deed, the original and each subsequent Unit Deed, the Declaration of Trust and Bylaws, the Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, and all other governing documents both current and future.
- The Unit Owner(s), their guests, visitors, tenants, and/ or any other individuals are subject the obligations and restrictions set forth in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ General Laws Chapter 183A, the Master Deed, the Declaration of Trust and Bylaws, the Rules and Regulations, Resolutions, all other governing documents both current and future, and all Federal, State, and local laws, ordinances, or similar requirements and obligations.
- There are forty-four Unit Type 1s in the development.
- Unit Type 4 – Two Bedroom Townhouse (Inside) sits above of this Unit.
|Bldg||Pod||Address||Sq. Ft.||Handicapped Accessible|
|1||1.1||8 Gates Crossing||757 2||No|
|1||1.2||10 Gates Crossing||755 2||No|
|2||2.1||24 Gates Crossing||845 2||No|
|2||2.2||26 Gates Crossing||843 2||No|
|3||3.1||17 Berrington Road||836||No|
|3||3.2||15 Berrington Road||835||No|
|3||3.2||9 Berrington Road||836||No|
|3||3.3||7 Berrington Road||836||No|
|4||4.1||33 Berrington Road||838||No|
|4||4.2||31 Berrington Road||840||No|
|5||5.1||65 Berrington Road||839||No|
|5||5.2||63 Berrington Road||836||No|
|5||5.2||57 Berrington Road||837||No|
|5||5.3||55 Berrington Road||841||No|
|5||5.3||49 Berrington Road||838||No|
|5||5.4||47 Berrington Road||838||No|
|6||6.1||97 Berrington Road||837||No|
|6||6.2||95 Berrington Road||837||No|
|6||6.2||89 Berrington Road||838||No|
|6||6.3||87 Berrington Road||838||No|
|6||6.3||81 Berrington Road||838||No|
|6||6.4||79 Berrington Road||838||No|
|7||7.1||86 Berrington Road||839||No|
|7||7.2||88 Berrington Road||677 1||No|
|7||7.2||94 Berrington Road||836||No|
|7||7.3||96 Berrington Road||834||No|
|8||8.1||113 Berrington Road||838||No|
|8||8.2||111 Berrington Road||838||No|
|9||9.1||145 Berrington Road||836||No|
|9||9.2||143 Berrington Road||835||No|
|9||9.2||137 Berrington Road||838||No|
|9||9.3||135 Berrington Road||835||No|
|9||9.3||129 Berrington Road||838||No|
|9||9.4||127 Berrington Road||838||No|
|10||10.1||158 Berrington Road||676 1||No|
|10||10.2||160 Berrington Road||840||No|
|10||10.2||166 Berrington Road||837||No|
|10||10.3||168 Berrington Road||838||No|
|11||11.1||177 Berrington Road||839||No|
|11||11.2||175 Berrington Road||837||No|
|11||11.2||169 Berrington Road||837||No|
|11||11.3||167 Berrington Road||838||No|
|11||11.3||161 Berrington Road||840||No|
|11||11.4||159 Berrington Road||837||No|
1 The square footage recorded in the Unit Deed is incorrect. In 2002, the developer added a bedroom to the original Unit adding an additional square footage to the living space. The median of all Unit Type 1s with a Berrington Road address is 838± sq. ft.
2 There are some slight design differences in the Gates Crossing Buildings and Units, that equates to differences in the square footage of these Units. These were the first two Buildings constructed and obviously the development made some design changes on the remaining nine Buildings at Liberty Commons located on Berrington Road.
Other useful reference information: